Donate Now!
Date: 2/26/2021 You are not alone: Over conter12 visitors

Seeing a Specialist

If you believe you are suffering symptoms that appear to be depression-related see your family doctor, who can manage the situation or refer you to a specialist.

Should I see a Psychiatrist?

In some cases, a family doctor may seek help in managing the treatment of depression and as a result you will be referred to a psychiatrist. A psychiatrist is a medical doctor who has received additional training in the field of mental health and mental illnesses. Psychiatrists will assess the mental condition of a patient as well as any associated or underlying physical conditions. A psychiatrist can prescribe medication to treat mental illness.15

External Disclaimer

Please note you have clicked a link which will take you to a web site which is not part of

The link to this web site does not imply an endorsement of, affiliation or association of any kind with this web site or the third party responsible for it the Company, its affiliates and related companies. In addition, the Company is not responsible for this web site or the information contained or collected therein. Use of this web site is entirely at your own risk and subject to its terms and conditions of use including use of Personal Information. You may not create links from other web sites to this Site without the prior permission of the Company.